Our first session will be a consultation. Together, we will determine which services might be most appropriate for you or your family during this time. Prior to your consultation…
This service is provided by the GPs and our visiting midwife. Most women book into the nearby University Hospital Lewisham, but some may choose to go to other near-by hospitals. If you suspect you may be pregnant we advise that you do a home pregnancy test first.
Continuing Education Units and
- Monday through Friday 8 AM to 6 PM
- Evening hours may be available by special appointment
- Telephone hours 9 AM to 5:30 PM
Providing individual, couples and family counseling.
Services we provide include:
- Psychotherapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Biofeedback and Stress Management
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder/Phobias
- Couples/Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Addiction and Recovery
- Conflict Resolution
- Pain Management and Health Psychology
- Psychological and Neuropsychological Testing
- Pre-Surgical Psychological Evaluations
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help them attain the personal growth they seek.